Little Selves with Leicester Society of Artists, New Walk Museum, Leicester 25 March – 25 June 2017.
Unit Twelve: ‘(Surface) Pattern’, 27th April- 26th August 2017. Exhibiting my Criminal Quilts: Patchwork piece along with framed quilt fragments.
Quilt Association at Minerva Art Centre, Llanidloes, Wales. 5 August 2017 – 16 September 2017. A showcase of new work inspired by the narratives of heritage quilts and including my Fine Art Quilt Masters winning piece ‘Criminal Quilts: Hanging’.
Leicester Society of Artists 2016 annual exhibition at New Walk Museum, Leicester. 4th Nov – 3rd Dec 2016. Showing two of my Garment Ghosts pieces.
Fine Art Quilt Masters Winner : Shown at the Knitting & Stitching Shows London, Dublin and Harrogate 2016.
Threads Open Textiles Exhibition at Salisbury Arts Centre until 12th November 2016. Criminal Quilts: Patchwork & Pincushion Project are on show
Precious Objects, a group exhibition with Ornamentum, contemporary craft makers from Leicestershire. 2-13th August 2016
- Narrative Threads, a solo exhibition at The National Centre for Craft & Design. 14th Nov 2015- 10th Jan 2016.
- I was commissioned in 2013 by the School of Museum Studies, Leicester University, to create a new piece inspired by an object in New Walk Museum and around the theme of metamorphosis. Read more about the making of the piece here.
- My collection, Criminal Quilts, for Shire Hall Gallery has been purchased by Staffordshire Arts and Museums Service and is permanently on display in the historic court room.
- I won the 2012 Craftspace Prize at Contemporary Craft Open at Unit Twelve. Details here.
Please join my exhibition news email list
Previous exhibitions (selected)
- Interlace at Synchronise 2, The National Centre for Craft & Design, Sleaford. July – September 2015.
- Interlace Showcase, Bilston Craft Gallery, 21 March – 19 April 2015.
- Pattern & Place Textiles Open at Solihull Gallery 26 February – 28 March 2015
- Leicester Open 26 exhibition 14 March – 14 May 2015.
- On My Mother’s Knee, Bangor Museum and Art Gallery Jan – Feb 14.
- Interlace with Bethany Walker in Craft & Conflict, Bilston Craft Gallery 2014.
- My collaboration with Alys Power, Crafted, Huyton Gallery October 2014– January 2015
- Tool Shed shown as part of What’s In Your Shed, curated by Transform Snibston. Coalville, July – Sept 2014.
- A Museum of Me at The National Centre for Craft & Design, May – July 2014.
- Collaboration with Alys Power in Unfold- The Power of Collaboration at Walford Mill Crafts from April – May 2014.
- On My Mother’s Knee, Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre, 2013-14.
- The Salon, a pop-up gallery in Leicester, for which I created Locks.
- Collaborative work with Jan Garside and with Alys Power for ‘Synchronise’ at National Centre for Craft and Design, Lincolnshire, 2013.
- New Brewery Arts, Cirencester, 2013.
- Criminal Quilts in ‘Talking Textiles’, Shire Hall Art Gallery, Stafford, 2013
- Creative Twinning Showcase at Nottingham Contemporary, October 2012
- Silk at Pickford’s House Museum, Derby 2011-2012
- Art House, Leicester. June 2012
- Retro. Beetroot Tree Draycott, Derbyshire. June-July 2012
- Open23, New Walk Museum, Leicester 2011-2012
- Craft House Concept, Edinburgh, 2011
- Ties that bind – Aprons, stories and hidden lives at Unit Twelve 2011-2012
- Figures of Africa at Pickford’s House Museum, Derby 2010-2011
- Unit 12, Staffordshire 2010
- Borough Museum and Art Gallery, Stoke on Trent 2010
- Chapel Gallery, Ormskirk 2009-2010
- Ornament, Bury St Edmunds Art Gallery 2009-10
- Open 21, City Gallery, Leicester 2009
- Galanthus Gallery, Herefordshire 2009
- Origin, The London Craft Fair 2008
- Common Threads, The Midlands Textile Forum selected exhibition. Leicester 2008
- Recycled by Design, Guildford House Gallery 2008
- Ferrers Gallery, Leicestershire 2008
- Friar Lane Gallery, Nottingham: Design Factory selected members 2008
- Showcase of work: Craft Shop, Royal Exchange, Manchester 2008
- Design Factory, Sleaford, Dec 2007 – July 2008
- Origin, Somerset House 2007
- Haute Green, sustainable design, New York part of New York Design Week, 2007 Touring to Cheongju International Craft Biennial 2007
- First Sight Showcase, Hove Museum and Art Gallery 2007
- Textiles in the City – Residency Showcase, Wolverhampton Adult Education Centre, in collaboration with Bilston Craft Gallery 2007
- Design Crafts for Contemporary Living, Bilston Craft Gallery 2007
- Effervescence, Sussex Barn Gallery, West Dean, Dec 2006 – Jan 2007
- Springboard at Origin, the London Craft Fair (Crafts Council) 2006