Emotional Repair, Gawthorpe Hall, Lancashire 28 March – 24 June 2018.
Criminal Quilts at Festival of Quilts 9-12 August 2018, Brewhouse Gallery, Burton on Trent September – October 2018 and Wolverhampton University November – December 2018.
Precious Objects in Design Nation Showcase for London Craft Week and Eunique, Germany, May and June 2018
Brief Encounters, Newarke Houses Museum, Leicester until 31st March 2018.
Genetics Residency exhibitions at Leicester University and Bath 2017-18. Details here.
Fragments exhibition with the Quilt Association at Minerva Art Centre, Llanidloes, Wales. 5 August 2017 – 16 September 2017. A showcase of new work inspired by the narratives of heritage quilts and including my Fine Art Quilt Masters winning piece ‘Criminal Quilts: Hanging’.
Unit Twelve: ‘(Surface) Pattern’, 27th April- 26th August 2017. Exhibiting my Criminal Quilts: Patchwork piece along with framed quilt fragments.
New work, Within, showing in Little Selves with Leicester Society of Artists, New Walk Museum, Leicester 25 March – 25 June 2017.
Leicester Society of Artists 2016 annual exhibition at New Walk Museum, Leicester. 4th Nov – 3rd Dec 2016. Showing two of my Garment Ghosts pieces.
Fine Art Quilt Masters Winner : Shown at the Knitting & Stitching Shows London, Dublin and Harrogate 2016.
Threads Open Textiles Exhibition at Salisbury Arts Centre until 12th November 2016. Criminal Quilts: Patchwork & Pincushion Project are on show
Precious Objects, a group exhibition with Ornamentum, contemporary craft makers from Leicestershire. 2-13th August 2016
- Narrative Threads, a solo exhibition at The National Centre for Craft & Design. 14th Nov 2015- 10th Jan 2016.
- I was commissioned in 2013 by the School of Museum Studies, Leicester University, to create a new piece inspired by an object in New Walk Museum and around the theme of metamorphosis. Read more about the making of the piece here.
- My collection, Criminal Quilts, for Shire Hall Gallery has been purchased by Staffordshire Arts and Museums Service and is permanently on display in the historic court room.
- I won the 2012 Craftspace Prize at Contemporary Craft Open at Unit Twelve. Details here.
Please join my exhibition news email list
Previous exhibitions (selected)
- Interlace at Synchronise 2, The National Centre for Craft & Design, Sleaford. July – September 2015.
- Interlace Showcase, Bilston Craft Gallery, 21 March – 19 April 2015.
- Pattern & Place Textiles Open at Solihull Gallery 26 February – 28 March 2015
- Leicester Open 26 exhibition 14 March – 14 May 2015.
- On My Mother’s Knee, Bangor Museum and Art Gallery Jan – Feb 14.
- Interlace with Bethany Walker in Craft & Conflict, Bilston Craft Gallery 2014.
- My collaboration with Alys Power, Crafted, Huyton Gallery October 2014– January 2015
- Tool Shed shown as part of What’s In Your Shed, curated by Transform Snibston. Coalville, July – Sept 2014.
- A Museum of Me at The National Centre for Craft & Design, May – July 2014.
- Collaboration with Alys Power in Unfold- The Power of Collaboration at Walford Mill Crafts from April – May 2014.
- On My Mother’s Knee, Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre, 2013-14.
- The Salon, a pop-up gallery in Leicester, for which I created Locks.
- Collaborative work with Jan Garside and with Alys Power for ‘Synchronise’ at National Centre for Craft and Design, Lincolnshire, 2013.
- New Brewery Arts, Cirencester, 2013.
- Criminal Quilts in ‘Talking Textiles’, Shire Hall Art Gallery, Stafford, 2013
- Creative Twinning Showcase at Nottingham Contemporary, October 2012
- Silk at Pickford’s House Museum, Derby 2011-2012
- Art House, Leicester. June 2012
- Retro. Beetroot Tree Draycott, Derbyshire. June-July 2012
- Open23, New Walk Museum, Leicester 2011-2012
- Craft House Concept, Edinburgh, 2011
- Ties that bind – Aprons, stories and hidden lives at Unit Twelve 2011-2012
- Figures of Africa at Pickford’s House Museum, Derby 2010-2011
- Unit 12, Staffordshire 2010
- Borough Museum and Art Gallery, Stoke on Trent 2010
- Chapel Gallery, Ormskirk 2009-2010
- Ornament, Bury St Edmunds Art Gallery 2009-10
- Open 21, City Gallery, Leicester 2009
- Galanthus Gallery, Herefordshire 2009
- Origin, The London Craft Fair 2008
- Common Threads, The Midlands Textile Forum selected exhibition. Leicester 2008
- Recycled by Design, Guildford House Gallery 2008
- Ferrers Gallery, Leicestershire 2008
- Friar Lane Gallery, Nottingham: Design Factory selected members 2008
- Showcase of work: Craft Shop, Royal Exchange, Manchester 2008
- Design Factory, Sleaford, Dec 2007 – July 2008
- Origin, Somerset House 2007
- Haute Green, sustainable design, New York part of New York Design Week, 2007 Touring to Cheongju International Craft Biennial 2007
- First Sight Showcase, Hove Museum and Art Gallery 2007
- Textiles in the City – Residency Showcase, Wolverhampton Adult Education Centre, in collaboration with Bilston Craft Gallery 2007
- Design Crafts for Contemporary Living, Bilston Craft Gallery 2007
- Effervescence, Sussex Barn Gallery, West Dean, Dec 2006 – Jan 2007
- Springboard at Origin, the London Craft Fair (Crafts Council) 2006