Summer holiday activities for ages 6-15 on Wednesday afternoons starting 30th July, more information & bookings here.
After School Sewing Club for 7-10s starts on Wednesdays in October 2014. Book here
After School Sewing Club for 11-15s starts on Tuesdays in October 2014. Book here
Family events for organisations & groups
I have run family events for a wide range of organisations over the last 10 years including bespoke sessions around exhibitions, events and festivals. I have an Enhanced CRB (2012) and £5 million public liability insurance.
Some of the sessions I have run:
- Textile jewellery. Make fabric badges, brooches, cuffs, necklaces and more
- T-shirt restyle
- Fabric snowflakes
- Paper sculpture
- Felt monsters
- Magic carpets – symmetrical patterns on fabric
- Eco toys. Make a simple hand puppet or stuffed toy with colourful recycled wool felt. Hand sewn
- Hats off! Embellish and transform a plain hat using contemporary fabric flowers, folded trims and 3D stuffed shapes. Hand sewn.
- Recycled fashion accessories. Create headgear, jewellery and costume accessories using interesting recycled fabrics, junk and natural materials.