A little rosé on a summer evening is a fine thing. Pair this with sunshine and a second full day of play at Wimbledon (at last) it is superb. Add a British win to this mix and things are pretty perfect. I always found Henman dull in the extreme, and the British fanatics excessive, but the Murrays are characterful, talented and great to watch. I tend to surprise people who know me with my interest in tennis as I am totally disinterested in any other sport, but follow tennis all year round.
This post might fulfil my obligations to tell you seven random things about myself, following tagging. I got tagged by Christelle ages ago, which was very flattering but somewhat unnerving, and I have been putting off dealing with it. I am supposed to confess seven random pieces of information about myself – not something I like to do! My birthday post was considered for a LONG time.
1. I like watching tennis
2. My tennis watching really surprises many people
3. I love to be unpredictable in the small things in life
4. I am not good at being told what to do
5. That’s why I work for myself
6. I do (almost) everything quickly
7. People say I am patient for being able to make complicated things by hand. I’m extremely impatient.