Working on your own as a creative maker or artist is hard enough in normal times and it’s even more challenging this year, both financially and personally. Isolation and struggling alone is very real. It can be hard to connect with friends and make new ones when you aren’t doing exhibitions, shows, teaching or other events where we normally get together.
WebinArt Establish programme has been created to help established artists and makers to connect, share, learn and grow. We are here to support you.
WebinArt is an online creative community of established artists and makers learning, sharing and supporting. We come together through online forums, Zoom networking and peer mentoring groups to share experiences, knowledge and support each other. I am the co-ordinator for the Establish group, creating a community of peers to learn and grow. This is the best way to work with me on a mentoring basis if you are an established (3 years or so) creative business. And it’s only £8 per month!
Establish Membership gives you access to:
- An online forum where members share and learn from each other, facilitated by Ruth Singer with monthly focus challenges and topics
- 2 special events a year delving deep into topics that are important to our members
- Monthly Zoom networking sessions led by artist and mentor Ruth Singer
- Quarterly peer mentoring sessions with a small group of like-minded artists/makers where you can talk about the issue you want to delve into for your own business
- An online school of recorded webinars and artist / organisation interviews
- Live webinars once a month
- Networking with midlands-based arts organisations
- Optional add-ons (pay as you go) 1:1 mentoring with specialists
Does this sound like something you need? It’s only £8 per month which is heavily subsidised. If you want to apply, register your interest here. If you aren’t quite sure, find out more here or drop me a line and we can chat.
Very inspiring and motivating. Great to work with others in my group too!So far it’s been completely transformative. I don’t think I would have got so far with my new business without it.
WebinArt 2020/21 is generously subsidised by our funding partners – Leicestershire County Council, Arts Council England, Derbyshire County Council, Hinckley + Bosworth Borough Council, North West Leicestershire District Council, Blaby District Council + Rutland County Council.
One thought on “Creative Communities”
When reading the first paragraph of this post, it struck me that you now are experiencing a small glimpse into the isolation and struggling that “criminals” experienced and still experience, which alludes to your creative work’s subject matter. Interesting that we are all more alike than different. Keep making your art!